Aug 20, 2010

Kids Connection

I had kinda given up on the bridal stuff after that. I was just kinda frustrated with how things turned out. Lucas found me a job at the Kids Connection. It was the cutest little daycare ever. Ms. Tami the director tried me out in a bunch of places. I started out in the baby room, it is so easy to fall in love them. Next to the oldest class, they were ages 7-12. They were the hardest ones I worked with. They had huge personalities and even bigger attitudes. They got to go on fun fieldtrips, so I joined them on those. Next, I went into the 5-6 year old class. I was not very good as a teacher in there. Then to Ms. Lanell's class, she had the 4-5 year olds. She was a great teacher. I learned so much from her. The kids in her class were just learning self control, and some of them weren't very good at it. One day I was repeatedly punched in the cheek and eye. That was a bad day. I helped for a little bit in the 2-3 class. Then Ms. Tami wanted to give me my own class, the toddlers. It was ages 1.5-2. I was so excited to have my very own class. Then Lucas found a new job for me. I am not going to lie, I was not very excited. I didn't want to have to leave my babies. But, I did go have the interview. It was at The Emporium. It was Walker's Bridal, new location. It felt like I needed to work there. So I still miss my babies and my friends at the daycare, but I left.   - H

No comments:

Post a Comment