Aug 4, 2010

Dating & Marriage

Alright let's have a brief history lesson about Andrew and I. We started dating in June of 2009. I had just gotten over a bad breakup and he had just gotten home from his mission. He was in the Peru, Trujillo mission. He is so sexy when he speaks spanish. Andrew was friend with my sister Tausha all through high school. He even introduced Tausha to her husband Danny. So I had known Andrew since I was 8. We dated for 3 months. After much nagging on my part, and a whole lot of patience on his, he asked me to marry him. We were engaged for 3 months, and finally tied the knot on November 27, 2009. That was the day my Grandpa and Grandma Bear got married many years previous. We got married in the Timpanogos Temple. Pictures were taken by Jessie O'Neal. The reception was decorated by Liz Swindle. Tausha and Danny built my cake. Deidre Tregaskis made my invitations. I borrowed my dress from Holli Jo Klien. Everything turned out beautifully, and thanks to all. We went on our honey moon down to St. George, and went to Vegas for a day. We saw Love, the Cirque de Soliel production. I love Andrew and everyday I am grateful for him.   -H

No comments:

Post a Comment