Feb 18, 2011

Birthday/ Valentines Day

Andrew took me up to the family's cabin for my birthday. It was nice to get away for a couple of days. I love sitting up by the fire and reading or just relaxing. Andrew has a harder time just sitting. He insists upon doing something, anything. It's pretty cold up there and it snowed a little. There weren't any mice so that was good. We went sledding but it was lame having to hike back up the huge hills, so we only went down once. We also went to see the ice castles in Midway. They were a lot cooler than I thought there was going to be. They were all lit up on the inside so that was cool. We did have an incident driving back up to the cabin. The truck wouldn't make it and we were sliding all over. It was pretty freaky. Thanks honey for the awesome time I got to spend with you.   - H

No comments:

Post a Comment