Oct 15, 2010

Work Hiatus

So working at the Emporium was put on hold for a little bit. Our boss, James, had a "family emergency." It was weird he just left for 3 weeks. His actual employee's never came back. The DI people just went back to work at the DI for a while. It's is good that we had a place to fall back on. One day when I was working over the intercom someone said, "Will the owner of a blue Mitsubishi Lancer come to customer service." My heart dropped to my stomach. That's Andrew and my car. It was this guy and he was so white trash. He came and found me, and told me he hit my car. The next thing he said was weird, "Its because you parked your car crooked." So I went out there to inspect the damage. I was not crooked, maybe by a couple inches. His large marge truck was over the line on both sides. But it all worked out we ended up getting a sweet insurance check. So we bought a Wii.   -H

No comments:

Post a Comment